20W/50 is a traditional mineral oil based engine oil suitable for use in gasoline fuelled passenger cars and light duty diesel vehicles. It is formulated from a blend of top quality solvent refined mineral base oils with established detergent / dispersant additive technology and incorporating viscosity index improver polymers to deliver the 20W/50 multi-grade viscosity profile. The 20W/50 viscosity grade classification is designed for severe service conditions and ensures optimum lubrication protection and engine performance in warmer climate conditions.
- High Temperature Performance
- Protects against Ring Sticking at High Temperatures
- Maintains Oil Performance
- Minimises Oil Consumption
- High Standard of Engine Cleanliness
- Excellent Sludge Control Protection designed for Stop-Go City Motoring
- Long Lasting Dispersant, Anti-Wear and Corrosion Protection
- API: SL/CF
- ACEA: A3/B3
- MB: 229.1
Use the Kerax Oil Finder to check that this is the right engine oil for your vehicle.