HyperDrive produces high-quality lubricants at our facility in Redditch. Our facilities and expertise allow us to offer top performance products to customers at an extremely competitive price point. As well as manufacturing our own stand out brand of HyperDrive and AgriDrive products, we offer a toll blending service for businesses looking to create bespoke oils.
Our recent acquisition by Certas Energy means we can improve our offering to customers in three key areas: capacity, quality and supply infrastructure. Thanks to the acquisition, we now have the capacity to interchange blends on site, which massively reduces turnaround times for toll blending. Where lead time on slower moving blends was originally around 14 days, we’re now looking at times that are half this – which is great news for customers looking to get new products on the shelves quickly.
Oil quality is key to effective lubrication, and the acquisition enables us to deliver even higher product quality at the same competitive price. We’re reducing cross contamination through our state-of-the-art tank farm and implementing thorough quality audit processes via Certas Energy. Looking ahead, the acquisition will support more innovation and product development – so we can bring exciting new blends to market.
What is the relationship between HyperDrive and Certas Energy?
● With the current market uncertainty, it’s vital to have a robust supply infrastructure in place.
● Our relationship with Certas Energy means we are now able to leverage the size and scale necessary to respond to any supply concerns customers may have.
● Certas Energy is one of the largest distributors of HyperDrive.
● Certas Energy’s strong distribution network nationally, regionally and locally enables us to deliver HyperDrive products quickly and reliably to customers across the UK.
● As well as improving operations, our partnership with Certas has enabled us to provide a more proficient and professional experience for customers
● It’s also fantastic to know we can draw upon Certas’ expertise at any time, and that we share their commitment to quality, health and safety and customer service.
● HyperDrive is looking forward to working with Certas Energy Lubricants to keep businesses across the country running smoothly.
Certas Energy has grown into the UK’s largest Lubricants & AdBlue® distributor primarily through acquisition, and is now looking for new Lubricant Distributors both in the UK and abroad to market and promote the Hyperdrive brand. If you are interested in opening up a discussion then get in touch with Lee Burgess.
For further information on the full range of lubricants distributed by HyperDrive, please visit www.hyperdrivelubricants.com or contact HyperDrive on 01527 502 252.